GSP Crop Science Pvt. Ltd. has the state of the art Research & Development Centre for both Technical and Formulation which is certified and recognized by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research Technology Bhavan (DSIR), Government of India- Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi. We have a highly qualified and a well-experienced team of 30+ technocrats.
At GSP, we develop both Technical and Formulation R&D strategies for the Domestic and International market as per the customer requirements according to the latest trends in the industry. Our R&D Center generates the GLP report (work with GLP accredited laboratories) vitally required for exports. We responsibly expand the process at pilot plant for Technical and Formulation to establish it prior to successful commercialization.
R & D Technical
The major activities in R&D Technical involve:
- Significant involvement in commercial trials of the latest products for smooth process transfer at commercial scale.
- Development of profitable procedures for intermediates (backward integration) of key agrochemicals.
- Over the years, our R&D Center has developed potential aptitudes such as Friedel-Craft Alkylation, Oxidation, reductions, Hydrogenation, Nitration, Condensation, Diazotization and continuous process as such.
R & D Formulation
The key activities in R&D Formulation involve:
- Develop new formulations as per market demand either Solo or in combination and multiple way (three molecules in one formulation).
- We mainly focus on eco-friendly Formulation development such as solids and water based liquid of numerous varieties. Some examples are WDG (Wetteble Dispersible Granules), EG(Emulsifiable Granules) SG (Soluble Granule), ZC (Zeon Concentrate) , ZE(A mixer of Capsule suspension and Suspo-emulsion), CS (Capsule Suspension), ME (Micro Emulsion), OD (Oil Dispersion), SC (Suspension Concentrate), EW (Concentrated Emulsion), FS(Flowable suspension for seed treatment),SE (Suspo-emulsion), ULV (Ultra Low Volume Liquid), etc.