The company has a well-established in-house R&D lab at unit-1, situated at Odhav, Ahmedabad spread across 525 Sq. Mtrs. area, having experienced employees carrying their R&D activities under the observation and guidance of Ph.D .scientists.
R&D center is accredited by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research Technology Bhavan (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
R & D Technical
R&D Team actively focuses on:
- Synthesis and process development.
- Registration support for new molecules.
- Identification, screening & evolution of new molecules.
- Assessing synergies & compatibility among the molecules.
- Developing pesticide formulation either solo or combination.
- Protecting technologies developed at R&D through patenting the process developed. Improvement in existing product technology.
- Backward integration of key product for improving process economics.
- Over the years R&D center has developed capabilities like Friedel craft Alkylation, Oxidation, Reduction, Hydrogenation, Isomerization, Methylation, Halogenation, Nitration, Condensation, Etherification and Diazotization.
Ability to develop new processes and formulations supported by the capability to register new molecules.
R&D lab is equipped with a full range of advanced analytical instruments, which are capable of providing all required analytical support for process development needs.
Future Plan of Action:
R&D is a continuous activity instead of one time activity. Therefore your company is looking to adopt new and upgraded technologies in order to stay ahead of its competitors. Future R&D efforts will continue along similar lines, as at present, but with more focus, thrust and endeavors.
R & D Formulation
The key activities in R&D Formulation involve:
- Develop new formulations as per market demand either Solo or in combination and multiple way (three molecules in one formulation).
- Focus on eco-friendly Formulation development such as solids and water based liquid of numerous varieties for example WDG (Wetteble Dispersible Granules), EG (Emulsifiable Granules), SG (Soluble Granule), ZC (Zeon Concentrate) , ZE (A mixer of Capsule suspension and Suspo-emulsion), CS (Capsule Suspension), ME (Micro Emulsion), OD (Oil Dispersion), SC (Suspension Concentrate), EW (Concentrated Emulsion), FS (Flowable suspension for seed treatment), SE (Suspo-emulsion), ULV (Ultra Low Volume Liquid) etc.
- Patent new formulation for protecting technology.
GSP CROP SCIENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
CORPORATE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (CIN: U24120GJ1985PTC007641) Regd. Office: 403, Lalita Complex, 352/3, Rasala Road, Nr. Jain Temple,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad -380 009, Gujarat. India