At GSP, we are committed to take utmost care that the activities we conduct preserve and enrich the environment. As a part of our social responsibility, the objectives and policy of the company states that our activities are conducted in a diligent manner. To create a bright future, we prioritize and support to ensure a safe and healthy workplace and a clean environment for our employees and the community. More importantly, we highly promote and consistently emphasize on achieving the superior level of excellence in the field of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS).
Being a registered member of Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) of the Regional Industries Association, we have dedicated 10,000 Sq.mt. area of our unit to carry out Effluent Treatment of the Solids and Waste Water adhering to and practicing the best International Standards.
Our state of the art facilities includes:
- 400KL Effluent Treatment Plant with 250 PPM COD.
- 500MT Solid Waste Storage System.
- Adequate Provisions of Scrubbers on Reactors to ensure Zero Air Pollution.
- 150KL per day capacity Multi-Stage Evaporator.
- 100KL per day capacity Spray Dryer.
- In addition, we strictly adhere to the Safety Norms in all our production units and conduct regular health checkups of our workers.
We deliver training, coaching, and development of the staff for industrial and environmental safety and labor protection. We consistently strive to achieve operational excellence in every sector we serve.